Greenville, South Carolina

AmeriGas on line payment system sucks.I have had to make the last two month payments by phone.They do not have the information for a complete statement.

The system will not except my payment or give any idea that it was rejected or excepted.Every time I call them all I get is leave a message. They also will not except my e-mails. I even tried talking with local office and they could not help me. But their deliver has always been very good.

Does anyone know how to contact their customer service other then by phone??Thanks

Review about: Amerigas Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

judy

I also have had problem with online billing

mostly when they first started it. Then all

was well til today. I am on the smart Pay

and auto pay and they have messed this up.

the local office tells me to call corporate

and corporate tells me to call the local offic.

funny that neither can get we back to where my billing was correct. It is one big mess.

David Spear

I agree Ameragas has a terrible setup to pay bills I have an online account.

Tried to find it and it's impossible.Tried to call got the usual 6-7 options with no real person and then was was informed the office is closed.

Have 8 accounts with other Companies with little or no problems.Ameragas should get it's act togrter or I will begin looking for another supplier.

11937customer

What a terrible company.You have never fixed my incorrect bill.

Corporate finally personally called me to find out why there are so many problems with the local office and its billing. How about the rep never returns phone calls and sends out inaccurate statements? How does the price of gas double in two months? IT DOESN'T!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.What a mess.

Glenn Lantz

The online billing and payment system has to be the hardest system ever designed to navigate. I doubt the designers have ever tried to use it. They need to remember KISS (Keep It Simple ***).

ANOTHER DISGUSTED CUSTOMER
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #250787

AMERIGAS HAS TO BE THE ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY. PROBLEMS ARE TOO NUMEROUS TO LIST. STAY AWAY!!!!

Amerigas, Your Customer Servic

Your new online billing system is the worst I've ever seen.I pay everything online and since you rolled out this system in November 2010, it has NEVER WORKED.

It is so bad I am seriously considering switching to another supplier. New customers, you have been warned.

And don't bother with your nice little customer service reply.Just FIX YOUR SYSTEM.

AmeriGas Customer Service

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.