AmeriGas on line payment system

800 of 987 Amerigas reviews

AmeriGas on line payment system sucks.I have had to make the last two month payments by phone.They do not have the information for a complete statement.

The system will not except my payment or give any idea that it was rejected or excepted.Every time I call them all I get is leave a message. They also will not except my e-mails. I even tried talking with local office and they could not help me. But their deliver has always been very good.

Does anyone know how to contact their customer service other then by phone??Thanks

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
800 of 987 Amerigas reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
judy

Dec 12, 2012 #581607

I also have had problem with online billing
mostly when they first started it. Then all
was well til today. I am on the smart Pay
and auto pay and they have messed this up.
the local office tells me to call corporate
and corporate tells me to call the local offic.
funny that neither can get we back to where my billing was correct. It is one big mess.

David Spear

Dec 05, 2012 #578546

I agree Ameragas has a terrible setup to pay bills I have an online account.
Tried to find it and it's impossible. Tried to call got the usual 6-7 options with no real person and then was was informed the office is closed.
Have 8 accounts with other Companies with little or no problems. Ameragas should get it's act togrter or I will begin looking for another supplier.

11937customer

Oct 24, 2011 #363745

What a terrible company. You have never fixed my incorrect bill. Corporate finally personally called me to find out why there are so many problems with the local office and its billing. How about the rep never returns phone calls and sends out inaccurate statements? How does the price of gas double in two months? IT DOESN'T! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. What a mess.

Glenn Lantz

Sep 08, 2011 #340962

The online billing and payment system has to be the hardest system ever designed to navigate. I doubt the designers have ever tried to use it. They need to remember KISS (Keep It Simple ***).

ANOTHER DISGUSTED CUSTOMER

Feb 19, 2011 #250787 Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

AMERIGAS HAS TO BE THE ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY. PROBLEMS ARE TOO NUMEROUS TO LIST. STAY AWAY!!!!

Amerigas, Your Customer Servic

Jan 22, 2011 #238818

Your new online billing system is the worst I've ever seen. I pay everything online and since you rolled out this system in November 2010, it has NEVER WORKED. It is so bad I am seriously considering switching to another supplier. New customers, you have been warned. And don't bother with your nice little customer service reply. Just FIX YOUR SYSTEM.

AmeriGas Customer Service

Jan 10, 2011 #234326

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas. AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help. At your convenience, please contact Fran directly via email at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you with this issue. To better assist you, please provide your AmeriGas customer number, phone number or the address and zip code where your propane tank is located. Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.