Update: After a stern email to Barry Powell, District Manager, and doing my calculations in print, I received a refund of $80.66.Wow!

Big difference in me owing $48. However, I also requested an invoice for the return of the 250 gallon tank which was not in my list of invoices or documents online. I got that invoice showing the tank returned and a refund of $95. Where did that get credited?

I cannot find it, and I have no refund for that. Still fighting for it. Although I have gotten some refund, it is the principal that they thought I would just curl up in a ball and suck my thumb.

Not happening.I will update as I hear anything.

Review about: Amerigas Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Waste Pro USA - Recycle bin just skipped ! And not emptied Waste Pro USA "I called twice as I was the ONLY one on my block that did not get my recycle bin emptied!I was assured it would be addressed.Well it is now 8:30pm..." Read more Amerigas Exchange Issue x3 Amerigas "I went to the local Shell station at Northside and I-35 to get a propane exchange a few weeks ago. I had a blue rhino tank but all they had..." Read more Amerigas - Review about Propane Tank Installation from Vineland, New Jersey Amerigas "Tank installed given check exactly for what I was told to pay 12/27/13 252$ money order not check . Then had to pay 500$1/27/14 money order in person all these..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more