Cochranville, Pennsylvania

AmeriGas charged me double the going rate for fuel.

When I canceled my account they tried to charge "rent" for their tanks, which they had been told to pick up months ago.

Trying to call customer service resulted in a classic run-around. First talk to service, then "need to talk to manager" but "he's not in."

Now they have doubled their rent with a "late" fee, have dunned me with repeated telephone calls and letters.

These robber barons have taken over former family-run businesses and turned them into monsters.

This sector needs government regulation, but meanwhile I'm filing complaint with the Attorney General's office.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 08, 2010.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Ashton-Under-Lyne, England, United Kingdom #222039

Yes, Amerigas is a complete scam. Once we got our tank on your property own you. We are laughing at you all the way to the bank.

Merry Christmas!