Just had my tanks filled 133.6 gallons of propane. Current rate for our region in Virginia Beach is around $3.33 a gallon.

This was verified by 4 sources, the WEB, and several other propane companies. Amerigas charged a whopping $4.66 a gallon. Upon calling their office, I was lied to by the main office in Portsmouth, Va saying that that was the current price. It may be their current price for me but I bet not for other customers.

Current price I was given by 3 other companies was $3.33 per gallon with at least a 50 gallon delivery.

Been with them for 8 years. You would think this would mean something but evidently not.

Thomas in Virginia Beach

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 15, 2011.

Comments

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #261459

Hello, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. I’m sorry to hear about your situation with billing.

If you send your account details to me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com, we will work on assisting you with this issue. Thank you, Fran

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #261457

Hi, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. I’m sorry to hear about your issues with billing and we would like to help you.

Please send your account details to me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you. Thank you, Fran