Alameda, California
1.3

I have been with Ameragas for over 10 years, well we call them when we are at 30%. We paid them $300 UP FRONT on the 5th of december.

For them to deliver b4 we run out. Well we ran out on the 13th because we live in Pollock Pines where it snows and is cold! My wife called to see if they can deliver soon, we have 3 kids and its 55 degrees in my house. Well they said to my wife that they had until the 19th to make the delivery.

She asked them what do we untit then? They told us to look into some other alternative heat. IN OUR FACE!!! THIS COMPANY WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!

NEXT TIME THEY COME TO MY HOUSE, THEY WILL BE REMOVING THEIR TANK. inspired me to get my own tank. Much better now!! Never have to deal with them again.

By the way today is January 25th and still have not received our $300 back yet. Hate you Amergas!! I will take time to write bad things about Amerigas as much as i can!! Every chance i can get to talk bad about AMERIGAS i will!!

Worst company in anything i have delt with in my life!! Please get your tank out of my yard! There will be a storage fee for everyday your tank is in my yard. YES I HATE THIS COMPANY, HATE THE PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR THEM ALSO, THEY HAVE NO RESPECT!

THEY ARE CONSIDERED TO ME CUSTOMER NO SERVICE!! YOU SUCK AMERIGAS!!

Comments