Manchester, New Hampshire
2.4

Hi, I am retailer in New Hampshire call heavens gas have two locations with Americas , I called Monday I need delivery called back on Wednesday and then Thursday told by Custmer service ticket is out for your location called Friday to remind that I have only three cylinder left Saturday morning called I am out answer I got we are out. Now on memorials day week end I don't have propane ciylendersvto sell , very much disappointed have to think over to find new company in New Hampshire to do business.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I used to be one of your delivery drivers. Amerigas has major contracts with Home Depot and Circle K gas stations.

The entire state of New Hampshire as well as northern Mass. is serviced by the Laconia NH location. They have 3 trucks to cover this whole territory. The delivery truck only holds about 400 bottles.

They expect drivers to do at least 2 loads a day 7 days a week. The big contract customers come first period.

The little guy never gets a delivery because they can't keep up the demand. Switch to Blue Rhino.

Amerigas Reviews