Product: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill Clear all filters (0 of 48 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Amerigas' customer service is the worst I have seen outside of cable providers. They do not communicate. I paid them to deliver propane. They told me it would be 7-10 days, but I could pay a ridiculous fee to get it faster. I told them I was getting low, so I turned...
I didn't like
  • Business practices
  • Not a user friendly company

Amerigas - Bad service

I was unaware that the Springfield Amerigas had closed, they were very efficient. When I called the Springfield number I was connected to someone in Gallatin, TN, that said she had to e-mail someone in Red Boiling Springs, TN to get me on a list for a gas delivery, because they just have two trucks that cover Robertson, and sumner and Montgomery counties. This is ridiculous. I was told by the lady in Gallatin, I should call when my tank is 30%, I never had to do that when the Springfield office was opened. By the way what happened to the Springfield office?

Amerigas should be investigated

Bought a house with an amerigas tank install previously. To remove and install my own would cost 3000$. Each fill up by amerigas is consistently 1-2 $ higher than others. Amerigas ate crooks
1.6
Reply to reviews

Amerigas - Never full and now leaked gas put of valve so empty again

Never get full tank amd run out in 2 days Now this one leaked out all gas from valve

Amerigas - Surprise

4.75$ a gal. For propane ill leave it at that
1.5
Greenland, New Hampshire

Blue Rhino - Serious complaint about delivery

Store Nme : Quick Pak Address: 1840 Avenue K, Plano Tx. 75074 Phone: 972-954-5533 we have been calling since 22nd Dec to your customer care center that we are out of Propane and today is 30th Dec, we have not get delivery yet. Pls allow me to say that this is the worst service i have ever seen. this is the second time we go thru this situation we are loosing our customer due to this un professionalism. Regards

DO NOT USE AMERIGAS!

I was w/ the same company for 30+ years. Amerigas took over several years back and I was never informed. They have been ripping me off for years. They recently tried to charge me $4.85 a gal for propane. I told them to stick it where the sun don't shine. Told them to come and get their tank. I purchased my own 320AG tank for $750 installed. I just filled it up for $1.59 a gallon. This company is very slimy. They are a large conglomerate and they need to be shut down. I paid for the gas I used. And told them they are not getting another dime out of me. I hope there sites start blowing up.

Amerigas - Poor service

I ordered 250 gallons on 12/5. Supposed to have delivery within 10 business days. NEVER HAPPENED . Called on 12/20 to see when and was to be delivered, i was informed the 22nd. Waited ALL DAY since the tank was so low that someone had to be here. NO ONE SHOWED UP! called this morning the 24th... informed delivery was routed for 12/26. IM OUT OF PROPANE NOW! I WILL BE SWITCHING COMPANIES.
1.2
Belpre, Ohio
Reply to reviews
We were signed up for automatic refill so we wouldn't run out of propane. In the first 2 years we ran out of propane twice and had to wait days to get propane for heat and hot water. Apparently, our new customer contract ran up and we were never offered a new contract.
1.5
Columbia Station, Ohio

Amerigas - BEWARE

This company is horrible. Tried to charge me $4.85 a gallon for propane. My friend payed $1.89. After 30 years I bought my own tank and now I have control over who I buy my propane from. Just wish I would have done this much sooner. Do your homework.
I didn't like