I requested a propane fill from Amerigas on January 9, 2017.I had originally been on an automatic fill program, but when I called they informed me I was not on such a program.

Related: Amerigas - Price ripoff in Knoxville

That was a lie. My tank fell below 25% and I was concerned about getting a fill before the weather turned bad. They told me they would come within the week to fill my tank. Since this initial phone call I have yet to receive a fill.

It has been nearly a month. We have been conserving propane as best as possible. I have called nearly everyday for the past two weeks. I have left messages for a manager to call back and repeatedly been told they will call me back.

I have left messages with the Customer Service (800) number too. I have never received a call back. I offered to buy my tank so that I could get another company to provide a fill. The other companies are not allowed to fill another companies tank.

We are at risk having our pipes freeze. We have paid hundreds of dollars for firewood, so as to keep the house warm. We are utilizing electric space heaters which run several hundred dollars a month to use. We have had to wash laundry at the laundromat, which has been an extra expense, because of Amerigas's neglectful service.

My husband had surgery last week. He was ordered not to lift any weight. I had hernia surgery a few months ago. We both have had physical strain on our bodies because of carrying firewood into the house, to keep things warm.

I am at a total loss of understanding. How can a company have such disregard for their customers. Not even a phone call.

Complete lack of concern or compassion for their customers.Is it the policy and practice for Amerigas to leave their stranded?

5.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.