Additional Fees

Went to buy 200 gallons of propane from Amerigas today.That is the minimum they will deliver without emergency fee.

I lease the tank from them aswell. I ask what's the damage? $585.42 I was floored, asked what is my rate? $2.79....does thst include my military discount?

Yes sir she repiled. Made the purchase via credit card. Got home and checked around town. Now i live in a fairly small town.

Come to find out. I can buy it from the small town "Mom & Pop" provider for $1.39 a gallon. So i bought 330 gallons for $413.13. That's 130 more gallons for $172.29 less than Amerigas wanted to charge me.

WTF?Way to look out for our vetrans!

Review about: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Round Lake, Illinois, United States #1294094

I use Amerigas, and couldn't be happier.When it is frozen outside, and I have no money....they fill the tank, knowing I will pay when I can.

And, I always do. Our minimum fill is 60 gallons @ 1.27 per gallon. I am very pleased with their service. I suppose I am blessed not to freeze like I did for two winters during the deep freeze.

I had to move out for the winter.

Water was frozen.Toilet was frozen...the pipes, the tank, everything.

Binghamton, New York, United States #1291054

They SUCK ALL THE WAY AROUND!