1.1
Additional Fees

Amerigas has dipped into this customer's pocket for the last time.I did a comparison call today after having our tanked filled a few days ago and receiving a bill for almost $700.

Amerigas is charging $4.55 per gallon and another local companys price is $2.15 per gallon. Plus we get charged fees on top of fees from Amerigas.

As soon as my tank is empty they will be losing a time customer.Amerigas you need to value the customers you have not force them to change to your competition.

Review about: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Direct Energy - Billing issue Direct Energy "I was billed on budget billing every month since 6-2016 for $342.00 over several months the credit balance was not used toward the bill, so we amassed a credit of..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more National Grid - Beyond Rude and Unprofessional National Grid "Thursday night May 18th after a terrible wind storm a tree on my front lawn took down the utility post also in my front yard along with all the electrical/utility..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more