8-7-2010

Took a 20lb tank to Amerigas to be filled, The guy says "I can't fill this tank" with no reason given and walks away, Took it down the street and they filled it up for $17.50.

I had a coupon for a $10.00 fill I never got to use, It was $20.00 to fill a tank and I thought for $10.00 off it would be a deal.

I won't be going back with so many other places that will fill a tank.

Ameri Gas Propane

- www.amerigas.com

6034 South Howell Avenue, Milwaukee - (414) 774-1160

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2010.

Comments

Sporty

LisaFromMilwaukee is full of ***, The only person that seen the tank was the guy that would not fill it. It was a Blue Rhino tank that was like new.

I found a place closer to home with a lower price that is easy to get in and out of without dealing with the traffic on Howell Ave.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

#196015

I work at the Amerigas office where this person brought his tank. We refused to fill it because it was all sticky and covered in pubes.

I don't know what he'd been doing with it, but it was disgusting. Tank your filthy tank somewhere else to get filled, ***!

Sporty
#194947

Tank was not out of date and has the over fill protection device.(OPD)

There was no reason for it not to be filled.

I even had the place that filled it make sure everything was correct on the tank that is a Blue Rhino and has correct Date and valve.

#194920

Amerigas is not allowed to fill a tank that is out of dat, which us within twelve years of the mnufactures date or if the tank has been damaged or if it doesn't have an over fill protection device. Most mom and pop dispensing stations will fill anything, even though they are suppose to abide by the same rules and regulations.

THE GUY SHOULD OF FILLED IT IF WAS AN OUT OF DATE TANK HE SHOULD OF TOLD YOU