Pinon Hills, California

I have used this company for the past 15 years without a problem until the last 10 months. We used to receive a delivery schedule so we would know exactly when to lock up our dogs for delivery.

Now we no longer get that schedule alerting us to deliveries. I have called Amerigas several times and was told we would receive a call the evening prior to any delivery. That has NEVER happened. When called by Amerigas corporate for a survey and I gave low ratings they asked if I would like a call back from the local office.

That NEVER happened.

Today we received a delivery from the Adelanto, CA office without a call. My Service Dog was out doing her business while the delivery took place with the gate wide open. When the driver left he did not close the gate fully which could have allowed my service dog to leave the yard. The partially opened gate was found by my wife when she returned from work.

I immediately called the local office to inform them of the issue. I was underwhelmed by the response of Jennifer in the office. She checked my account and noted they were to call before delivery.

There was no apology offered nor a solution to the problem offered. I told her if anything had happened to my service dog they could expect to be in court to purchase a new, trained purebred dog for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Amerigas Cons: Problem not fixed, Business practices, Customer service and price gouging.

Comments