Additional Fees

I must say this has to be the worst company on the planet.Every year i had to fight eith them over the price.

Iboughtmyhouse with a 500 gallin tank intheground. I thought i owned it. I couldnot provide proof that idid. They told me ihad to get it out of the ground and near the road for pick up.

I dug it out by hand and called them topickitup. They did but the lousy compsny that they are charged me a fee for pickup. This company does not care and is heartless. 20 year customers meannothing.

I know ownmy tank anduse thrifty propane. Dont walk away from amerigas run and never look back. I hope they go bankrupt.

They should be shutdown.They made me sick for 20 years.

Review about: Amerigas Residential Gas Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Aqua America - Aqua's definition of a medical emergency Aqua America "I have a disabled brother in my home. I recieved a shut off notivce because I forgot to pay my bill. I paid my bill on the 28th so my..." Read more Waste Management Commercial Waste Collection Review Waste Management "Lazy driver dropped my can in his truck didn't know I had cameras .Looked at my house and thought no one seen him and quickly got in his truck and..." Read more Amerigas - Billing For Amerilock Enrollment Fee Amerigas "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more