1.7
Additional Fees

Amerigas customer for over 25 years.I have two tanks, one for house, in ground and another above ground for the barn.

From October through April, Amerigas is the bane of my existence year after year! It would cost me a fortune to excavate the tank and change companies but if I should inherit any money, it won't be a Cadillac but a new propane company I'd go for.

They never get a bill right...I prebuy but they're always sending these arbitrary bills.If I didn't keep immaculate records they would be stealing hundreds of dollars a season from me and I'm convinced it's now a deliberate game hoping I'll send a check without looking up what I really owe...they cannot be trusted or maybe they sniff too much gas...I can't stand doing business with this company....the absolute worst!

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Aqua America - Aqua's definition of a medical emergency Aqua America "I have a disabled brother in my home. I recieved a shut off notivce because I forgot to pay my bill. I paid my bill on the 28th so my..." Read more Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Waste Pro USA - Recycle bin just skipped ! And not emptied Waste Pro USA "I called twice as I was the ONLY one on my block that did not get my recycle bin emptied!I was assured it would be addressed.Well it is now 8:30pm..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more