Forest Falls, California
1.6

I will NEVER use Amerigas again, even if I have to pay more somewhere else.

1) A local realtor arranged group pricing for my small community. Amerigas never informed me of this. When I asked about it, they informed me that they would have to pull my meter. Not desireable, but i could tolerate that for the better price.

2) When the serviceman came to pull my meter, he performed a pressure test, even though they had already been providing propane to me for many years. He had a horrible attitude from the start. There was a small, insignificant leak in my system. The serviceman disconnected my tank, locked it, and left me without propane in the middle of winter. There was no apology or any suggestion as to how I was to survive until I got the leak fixed.

3) They had the nerve to charge me $80 for the pressure test.

4) I was promised that my previous 2 bills would be recalculated at the group rate. I called several times asking for this. It never happened.

5) By the time I got the leak fixed, I was done with Amerigas. I switched to another company and asked Amerigas to come get their tank. Rather than trying to keep me as a customer, or asking why I was leaving, Amerigas informed me that they would not credit me for the propane that remained in the tank (the tank they locked me out of). Also, they are telling me that they are going to charge me to pump out any propane that remains in the tank.

6) All efforts to work out a compromise have been rejected. It's like they are all reading from the same script.

7) Instead of applying credit for the propane that remains in the tank against my balance due, they are threatening to take me to collections.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Residential Gas Supply.

Comments