Pine Grove, California

Wish they had a zero star option for this one!?! This company is horrible!!!

Buyer beware!?! I had a service rep. Tell me that I could get this great rate of $1.99 per gallon. Once that rate expired, I was charged $3.99 per gallon!!!

I called to see why it has tripled and complain and they said they could "adjust" the rate to $2.99. I called back to compare what I was paying as an existing customer compared to new customers...thinking that they charged existing customers more because they can since propane isn't regulated by the government.

After doing a little research and asking several questions as a "new customer looking into propane companies", I was told the rates could be anywhere from $1.99-$3.99 per gallon according to "market value and usage". I told them those rates seemed much higher than the few other companies I got information from, to which I was told by the representative, "Yes, existing customers pay a little more to help offset the price that new customers pay"...exactly what I suspected!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Residential Gas Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments