Resolved
1.6

This company is horrible!I have had several issues with this company.

The local office customer service is so bad! 1st =problem they forgot to deliver propane. 2nd =they took over a month to fix our tank. 3rd =in the middle of the coldest month of winter we ran out of propane.

Im disabled, my father in law is disabled and we have a 2 year old. I called the national office and they statedthe local office was closed and they would called the local office when they opened and a supervisor would call me back in a 1/2 hour. Needless to say that didn't happen. I called mt locial office to have a emergency delivery and the tried to charge me $100.00 dollars!

They havent delivered propane since NOVEMBER ,4 MONTH'S AGO! After several tence minutes of arguing i spoke to a supervisor and they said there will be no fee and they would be here with a hour. They are still not here and its has been over a hour!. ITS 38 DEGREES IN MY HOUSE!

this is unacceptable!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of amerigas residential propane services. Amerigas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned amerigas residential propane services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amerigas.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments