1.6
Additional Fees

Recently Americagas started charging a yearly rental fee of $65.00 then decided to purchase an electric heat pump.They are always rude and condescending .

We were told it would also be a $40 fee to discontinue service. We set up for them to disconnect the equipment on 2-3-17 and twice verified with Monica that we would not have to be here as long as the equipment was accessible, which it is . We got home late today to find a tags stating sorry we missed you ?

Unbelievable to say the least .Worse company we have ever dealt with.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Amerigas - Screwed up my front lawn Amerigas "They brought one man to replace the old tanks, which I asked several times over in my three years, after I complained they were happy to help.The driver got..." Read more AmeriGas on line payment system Amerigas "AmeriGas on line payment system sucks. I have had to make the last two month payments by phone.They do not have the information for a complete statement. The system will..." Read more Waste Pro Usa - Unsatisfactory even when you pay extra Waste Pro Usa "It's nearly been two weeks since I requested and paid the extra $100.00 fee to have my tree branches picked up I've called numerous times and spoke with office Manger..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more