I have filled my tank with 100 gallons gas on 07/19/2010 from Amerigas. This is the first time I use Amerigas product.However today (07/31/2010)when I checked the tank, I found I have used almost 30 gallons gas.

I just use gas for cooking, and these two weeks I remember I only used the gas for several times, no more than than. And we only make two people's food, it should not need much gas. I remember last year when we use Stargas, 10 gallons gas can support us for more than one month.

I have no idea of Amerigas product. Somebody know the reason can contact me with my email:xujialin1234@yahoo.com.cn, or call my phone:401-874-4204

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 31, 2010.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.