Ripley, West Virginia

Amerigas ( Preston County WV, Kingwood office)... once again sticks it to customers.

My original bill was charging me 4.35 a gallon... other local companies none charge over 2.58. After 80 phone calls over 2 months I finally talk to the manager "joe" and came down to 2.81 and a 15 dollar fee per month ( to be locked in at a higher rate than any other company in the area). Later in the convo he was kind enough to remove the monthly fee. lol

However... i am repeatedly getting calls from collections quoting that i still owe the original price.. after telling them ill gladly pay the ammended price 2.81 as soon as i receive a bill reflecting that. But have yet to get one. Another 20 calls to the local Preston county office and have still yet to get in touch with anyone!!

It has been my experience over the years that amerigas tries to pull this stuff at least once a year and Im over it!!! Granted I *** and generally get it taken care of... but what of the people on fixed incomes who pay it and go without prescriptions or food that month.

After a recent internet search i noticed they had lost a class action for pulling the same stuff a couple years ago and obviously havent learned a lesson.... Perhaps they need a court date in their future!!!

As far as im concerned... they can charge a reasonable rate or come pick up their tank!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 18, 2010.

Comments

#231939

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Yep and the other comment "Written by amerigas employeee, on 21-03-2010 03:10" is by a person who lost a bundle in an MFM scam... I can hear that squeaky little voice while they push their thick, black-rimmed, bifocals up the bridge of their nose..

"You'll be sorry you didn't buy in to this when I'm rich!

You low-life, you laugh at me now, but I'll have the last laugh - all the way to the bank!"

Gimme a break... this is good stuff - comic relief I tell ya!

Comment #2 dated 20-03-2010 17:54, was posted by someone who is upset that their employee stock options are not performing as expected. :grin

Actually i find our company likes to do this once a year when people to try to catch people off gaurd and rob them. If you think its bad now wait until we buy out the local propane co's in the area..

as we have in other markets! lol

After 450 calls over 35 months, you should have locked your price in, retard. And then 135135 calls after 4642 months.

Perhaps your mom should have a shower date in her future!!! 89721350987213508972 calls in 31250987213056897213 months.