This company charges outrages prices and very secretive about what they're charging.I strongly urge you to call them and ask what they are charging per gallon.

Related: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill Review

My last fill was over four dollars per gallon. I ask the driver how much it was per gallon before he filled it and he did not know. They claim to have put in 163 gallons and the bill was $687.

Switched to Campora for $1.19 first fill and I believe Max $1.79 for 1 to 2 years.Lots of complaints on the internet and see why.

1.1
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amerigas Tank Refill
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Direct Energy - DERS online billing Direct Energy "Switched from paper billing to wireless billing. Login to few my bill was easy the first time. But after that I could not login anymore. Direct Energy's website showed this..." Read more National Grid - Beyond Rude and Unprofessional National Grid "Thursday night May 18th after a terrible wind storm a tree on my front lawn took down the utility post also in my front yard along with all the electrical/utility..." Read more House Of Energy Is Bad Energy!  Do Not Do Business With Them! House Of Energy "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more