1.1
Additional Fees

This company charges outrages prices and very secretive about what they're charging.I strongly urge you to call them and ask what they are charging per gallon.

My last fill was over four dollars per gallon. I ask the driver how much it was per gallon before he filled it and he did not know. They claim to have put in 163 gallons and the bill was $687.

Switched to Campora for $1.19 first fill and I believe Max $1.79 for 1 to 2 years.Lots of complaints on the internet and see why.

Review about: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Amerigas - Review about Utility Bills in Englewood, Colorado Amerigas "Ilsihave paying $3.15 gal. Since 2012 ,a gentleman called saying no he never sent out those bill amounts I told him I would send them, I just had major surgery..." Read more Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Aqua America - Aqua's definition of a medical emergency Aqua America "I have a disabled brother in my home. I recieved a shut off notivce because I forgot to pay my bill. I paid my bill on the 28th so my..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more