Kings Beach, California

I was a customer with Amerigas/ Bi-State for almost 3 years and had no complaints because I was treated very well by a person in their office re: price. Then she was transferred and I needed a refill, so called them and was given a price I thought was high. Then I checked around in Portola, CA and found another supplier with their prices ACTUALLY POSTED on their website and all prices dating back over 12 years. Their price was substantially less. So, I signed up and they came right out, installed and filled the new tank.

The nice delivery man removed and put Bi-States tank in the only place he could to avoid a septic tank and field. My yard is extremely narrow...less than 21 1/2" on one side of the tank and 17" on the other side. So I immediately called Amerigas/Bi-State after he left and told their rep. I was no longer a customer and would like the tank picked up. She said they would pick it up as soon as possible. That was on May 28, 2016. A month later it was still here. So I emailed them… no response at all. Waited again until the 23rd of August and then sent them a demand letter (certified, return receipt), with 10 days notice from the date signed to pick up their tank before I begin charging them a storage fee of $15.00 a day. FINALLY on the very last day (today) before the charges were to begin, they picked up the tank. It must have taken them all of 30 minutes or less.

Never do business with a company that acts like they can do anything to their customers and read everything they want you to sign before you do. Also Amerigas now owns Bi-State, so that is actually who I was dealing with. Read Amerigas’ fees and terms on their website. It sounds like it was written by Don Corleone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank Refill.

Comments

Americas is a gouger, with tacking on hidden charges NON GOVERMENT all the time .WATCH YOU BILL DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IS MY ADVICE !