Heath, Ohio

We prepaid for our fuel two weeks ago and were told that Amerigas would be out within seven days. On the seventh day, the driver refused to come up our drive way due to some ice.

We salted our driveway and they said they would be out the next day. No one showed. They put us back on the list and would come out to fill out tank in another seven days. No one showed up.

We are now down to 4% fuel and have two children under the age of seven. We contacted several people at the home office, all of which were rude and inconsiderate. We asked to have our money refunded, since we paid cash, but they told us that would not happen for four weeks. Evidentally, everyone is having this issue, because they were just brought up for these issues on NBC 4 for a young lady who hasn't had heat for two weeks.

This was the worse customer service I have ever encountered.

Poor management skills and need trained in conflict resolution, because they suck at it. My seven year old is more intelligent.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 01, 2011.

Comments

Hi, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. I’m sorry to hear about your issues with customer service and we would like to help you.

Please send your account details to me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you. Thank you, Fran