Amerigas has been charging me rates far above the going rate for propane because I only fill up 1 or 2 times a year, yet I've been a loyal customer for many many years and pay my bills in full. Then when I asked about a program to be able to heat my home in the winter(I'm disabled and retired)they said they had a great deal that locked in summer rates and I had to sign a 1year contract but NEVER told me about the 7.95 monthly fee and when I recieved the bill it diffinitly was NOT summer rates so I ended up paying more for propane than had I just filled up for the winter. Too bad I found this out so late otherwise I would of switched services a long time ago.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 16, 2010.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.