Ilsihave paying $3.15 gal.Since 2012 ,a gentleman called saying no he never sent out those bill amounts I told him I would send them, I just had major surgery march 16th.

I got a call thursday from ARG CAMARILLO Collections . I am very upset andwant this 1300.00 corrected and here is proof I pay 3.15 also a contract that I pay what your cost is and fifty cents above that. You need to call ARG and recall this debt threating my credit and lying about the amount owed is bad business.

I have my laywer looking at this and since im to have no stress or drama, I think the mental physical pressure you have caused is impeding my recovery, causing harm and duress,please look at the one contract we have and I have my biIls all rates 3-$.Collection needs to be recalled and this corrected as ihave asked so I can pay as I always have.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Waste Pro Usa - Unsatisfactory even when you pay extra Waste Pro Usa "It's nearly been two weeks since I requested and paid the extra $100.00 fee to have my tree branches picked up I've called numerous times and spoke with office Manger..." Read more Amerigas - Screwed up my front lawn Amerigas "They brought one man to replace the old tanks, which I asked several times over in my three years, after I complained they were happy to help.The driver got..." Read more Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more