West Hyannisport, Massachusetts

I have been a customer for years, and since they started this "new Computer system a year ago, they cannot find me.

When I call they can take my money, but they cannot fix the website or the system.

I used to do everything on line, now I can't even log in to my account!

It started a year ago when they could not find my account because they could not find my address in their system. Their system is ***.

Now I need to refill the tank and they say that I am not in their system! I still have their tank! And they can find me to bill me for the rental, but not on line!

They do not reach the rip off line yet. But they are very close.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Comments

I called for gas. Spoke to Bonita Keaton.

She was very helpful and very professional. I like doing business with her because she is so friendly. Don’t likeTo do business with the girls is in the office.

In Northport. But will call Bonita from now.

I agree their new site sucks..you can't even reset your password without it giving a invalid browser error.. no matter what OS or Browser..

and the customer service rep acknowledged it then tried to say they're working on a fix..

except for the fax this is the same exact error I reported a year ago.. lol !

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Amerigas Reviews