I ceased to be an Amerigas customer in early Dec 2009. It is now November 2010 and they still have not picked up their tank, which is blocking a drive into the back of our property.

I have called repeatedly and now my husband has started calling.

We've told them that we will contact a lawyer to find out if the tank can now be considered abandoned and if we can do anything we want to with it as it would be ours. They were supposed to get back with my husband regading the day they were going to pick it up but have not yet.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 15, 2010.

Comments

Do not let Amerigas win! Go online now and file a complaint with the attorney general in your state.

Amerigas is a large company that operates in all 50 states. In addition call the better business bureau and file a complaint with them. Based on the amount of complaints on this site I am convinced that a class action suit against Amerigas is not far off. Their business practices are criminal and they need to be stopped!

Price gouging, contract changes and poor customer service are only a few of their illegal practices! Let's be heard!!

Im in the same situation.I have been store in the tank for over 6 months.have called over a dozen times asking for it to be picked up..now I'm being told I will enter my property whenever they want to. ve I had to pay to have the tank moved.

Told them I would just take it to small claims. The lady laughed and said they would have the corporate lawyers take care of me.. that they could leave the tank here as long as they felt like it in there was nothing I could do. 6 months is a reasonable.

Of time. I left amerigas was I was being charged more than 25 cents more per gallon than other providers :(

Call them and tell them you smell gas and think the tank is leaking dangerous flammable vapor. Tell them you are calling the police and fire dept.

as soon as you hang up. You will be suprised how quickly they pull that tank.

P.S. DO NOT let them charge you to remove THEIR tank, its illegal.

Wow my wife and I hope this will not happen after a few years of great service then ok service to absolutely awful service we are saving as much as we can to refinish our home heating needs in the spring!

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

CITY AND STATE PLEASE ?