Used these people for almost 20 years. When my inground tank began to leak I deceided to finish my conversion to natural gas.

Can't get them to properly abandon my tank or refund the $1200+ dollars credit balance.I've made numerous calls which went unanswered. Never reeived return calls on my queries. Tried their national complaint number and never heard back from them either. It is too bad a company as large as Amerigas is run so poorly.

What does it take to get thier attention. I will give you one suggestion.

This mat work. It takes a lawyer!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 20, 2009.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

YOU *** RETARD THE NFPA IS A ORGANAZITION THE WRITES CODE BOOKS THEY HAVE NO FUNCTION OTHER TO REVUE CURRENT CODES AND SUGGEST CHANGES.

After over charging me on their Amerigaurd program as I was about to switch companies they offered me $1.69/gal price. I said I would think about it, but they came and filled my tank anyway. Now they are still billing me at the higher rate.

Check out the news about the PTI tanker accident in Indy a couple weeks ago. Yep, that amerigas.

And it is sad to say but they really do not care. FActs and truth and safety and customer service are just words to them.

Try reporting them to all the different agencys! NFPA , local Fire-Dept.

, Chamber of Commerce , & place AD in paper of 'POOR' thier service is! They get away with this stuff because "WE" let them!! Don't feel alone though!

They don't listen to thier own people as far as "SAFETY" goes! You'll hear about thier "POOR-SERVICE" soon in the "Obituaries" when someone gets killed because they are "SO-BIG" they don't care!!!