Coatesville, Pennsylvania

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!!

lf I could have given them zero stars I would have. AmeriGas a.k.a.

AmeriAss is the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with. They sent me a bill several months ago for $119 to lock in a rate of $3.89 per gallon for the winter, that is $2- $3 more per gallon than their competitors...I called them to let them know that we were not interested. I started getting calls 1 -2x times per day every day for 2 weeks straight because they wanted to discuss the lock in rate. I finally answer and I am told that due to where we live the lock in rate would actually be $2.89 per gallon, I politely declined because that is still waaay more then their competitors.

I am told no problem they will take care of it. I get a bill in the mail for the $119 plus a late fee so I call them up and they apologized for the error and said that they would take care of it. I get another bill in the mail for the $119 with late fees so I call them once again....once again they apologize and state that they are not sure how or why I received the bill but they would take care of it. Just received a letter today from a collection agency for the $119 bill that never should have existed to begin with message stating that our account with AmeriGas has been terminated due to the delinquency.

I also received a bill from AmeriGas for $150 for a contract termination fee??!!??!! I called AmeriGas but they didn't have a manager available to speak with me but my account was showing a zero balance. It has been nothing but one problem after another with this company.

This is only one story. I have a whole neighborhood full of stories about price gauging, destroyed property and running out of propane in the middle of winter and having to wait nearly a week because they didn't read the meter properly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Reason of review: total incompentence .

Amerigas Pros: Friendly customer service reps.

• Poor Service amerigas
  • utility gas company

Comments

That's terrible advice, AmeriGas' HQ is in King of Prussia, PA

You should call the Amerigas head quarters in indiana.

Amerigas Reviews