41 Propane Lane, Greenville, AL 36037, USA
Additional Fees

what is going on with ameri gas.i recently called to have propane delivered.

we got 130 gallons on sept 13. sept 16th we got a bill 30 days late for 584$. two days later i get another bill 60 days late for 640 and some change. so i call my local office to talk over my bill as to why 130 gallons of gas took me from a zero balance to being late and over 600 in the hole with them.

the lady was rude, short , and continued to cut me off as i was trying to speak. i told the lady i'm trying to explain to you what i got on my end and you wont listen. she told me that was because i was the one that needed to be doing the listening. so i asked the lady how much i was charged per gallon and was told a little over 4$ a gallon.

what!!!!! thats over 2$ a gallon more than market price and every other propane provider in the area.hank hill would be pissed. much like i am.i cant help but wonder over the last 10 years how much of my hard earned money have i been swindled out of.

when we went to get off the phone i heard her tell the other lady in the office that guy if F**KING STUPID.i called back and said fyi i'm not F**king stupid and hung up and when she tried to call me back i send to voicemail which she didn't leave one

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Inflated propane gas price, Inflated propane gas prices of the last 10 years.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments