41 Propane Lane, Greenville, AL 36037, USA

what is going on with ameri gas. i recently called to have propane delivered.

we got 130 gallons on sept 13. sept 16th we got a bill 30 days late for 584$. two days later i get another bill 60 days late for 640 and some change. so i call my local office to talk over my bill as to why 130 gallons of gas took me from a zero balance to being late and over 600 in the hole with them.

the lady was rude, short , and continued to cut me off as i was trying to speak. i told the lady i'm trying to explain to you what i got on my end and you wont listen. she told me that was because i was the one that needed to be doing the listening. so i asked the lady how much i was charged per gallon and was told a little over 4$ a gallon.

what!!!!! thats over 2$ a gallon more than market price and every other propane provider in the area.hank hill would be pissed. much like i am.i cant help but wonder over the last 10 years how much of my hard earned money have i been swindled out of.

when we went to get off the phone i heard her tell the other lady in the office that guy if *** STUPID. i called back and said fyi i'm not *** stupid and hung up and when she tried to call me back i send to voicemail which she didn't leave one

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Amerigas Cons: Inflated propane gas price, Inflated propane gas prices of the last 10 years.

Comments

They keep changing purchase requirements also. Always to their benefit of course

Amerigas Reviews