Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Resolved

Update by user Jun 21, 2016

Received a call from company & problem was resolved. Thank you

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2016

We own our own helium tanks, purchased from another company.Started with Ameirgas 4 years ago & provided our own tanks.

Related: Amerigas - If you have an opportunity to switch to natural gas jump on it!!

They had no problem with that & everything was fine for 2 years. Last year they started charging rental for the tanks. We called & they took it off the bill. This year they charged again & I couldn't get it resolved.

Called many times & no one returns calls. Finally heard back from Greensburg, PA manager (Fred) & he would look into it & call me back. Many more call & no return calls. Kept adding service fees & given to collection company.

Horrible customer service!

Review about: Helium.

I didn't like: Total lack of customer service, Customer service, Unauthorized change of billing.

1.5
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amerigas Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $110
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.