Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Resolved
1.5
Additional Fees

Update by user Jun 21, 2016

Received a call from company & problem was resolved. Thank you

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2016

We own our own helium tanks, purchased from another company.Started with Ameirgas 4 years ago & provided our own tanks.

They had no problem with that & everything was fine for 2 years. Last year they started charging rental for the tanks. We called & they took it off the bill. This year they charged again & I couldn't get it resolved.

Called many times & no one returns calls. Finally heard back from Greensburg, PA manager (Fred) & he would look into it & call me back. Many more call & no return calls. Kept adding service fees & given to collection company.

Horrible customer service!

Review about: Amerigas Customer Care.

I didn't like: Total lack of customer service, Customer service, Unauthorized change of billing.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Direct Energy - DERS online billing Direct Energy "Switched from paper billing to wireless billing. Login to few my bill was easy the first time. But after that I could not login anymore. Direct Energy's website showed this..." Read more Waste Pro USA - Recycle bin just skipped ! And not emptied Waste Pro USA "I called twice as I was the ONLY one on my block that did not get my recycle bin emptied!I was assured it would be addressed.Well it is now 8:30pm..." Read more Amerigas - Review about Utility Bills in Englewood, Colorado Amerigas "Ilsihave paying $3.15 gal. Since 2012 ,a gentleman called saying no he never sent out those bill amounts I told him I would send them, I just had major surgery..." Read more Ecowater Systems - My Complaints as an Ex-Ecowater Sales Associate Ecowater Systems "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more