I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free market price!This year they billed me for a lock in rate that I refused last year and asked for my account to be cancelled.
They seem to be creating their own contract to provide me service without my consent or knowledge. How much time do others lose by not watching the bills? Isn't this illegal, to send a bill to someone for something they did not order? Now I have to spend my time to fix a problem they created.
Even if they refund / cancel the bill I am out my time and effort.
Imagine the number of people that won't catch this type of fraud.This is the real concern I have, that they are getting away with this with our aging population and less aware.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."
- "I had a water filter installed on my main water line, which draws from an underground stream. The canister was installed without the use of any wall brackets in..."
- "I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she..."
- "I am in the construction business, and my job is physical. So , I need a quality boot. After the first month of use, the soles started to split. I..."
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- "The worse company I could ever order anything from . My shirt was the wrong color and the print was horrible . Never in my dreams did I think i..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."