I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free market price!This year they billed me for a lock in rate that I refused last year and asked for my account to be cancelled.
They seem to be creating their own contract to provide me service without my consent or knowledge. How much time do others lose by not watching the bills? Isn't this illegal, to send a bill to someone for something they did not order? Now I have to spend my time to fix a problem they created.
Even if they refund / cancel the bill I am out my time and effort.
Imagine the number of people that won't catch this type of fraud.This is the real concern I have, that they are getting away with this with our aging population and less aware.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she..."
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- "AmeriGas on line payment system sucks. I have had to make the last two month payments by phone.They do not have the information for a complete statement. The system will..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait..."
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."
- "Do you continue to get invoices? Years ago I had free email account - never received a bill for services. 2 years later i start getting invoices for..."