I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free market price!This year they billed me for a lock in rate that I refused last year and asked for my account to be cancelled.
They seem to be creating their own contract to provide me service without my consent or knowledge. How much time do others lose by not watching the bills? Isn't this illegal, to send a bill to someone for something they did not order? Now I have to spend my time to fix a problem they created.
Even if they refund / cancel the bill I am out my time and effort.
Imagine the number of people that won't catch this type of fraud.This is the real concern I have, that they are getting away with this with our aging population and less aware.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought this unit 5 years ago and had it installed by a authorized installer. Paid out close to $4500.00. Unit has almost literally not worked since. I've had service guys..."
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "Augustine Automotive is amazing, it's like doing business with a close family member.; even my skeptical bride loves and trusts them. Not only are these guys men of integrity, but..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."