Fort Sumner, New Mexico

Worst service ever. Asked Amerigas to deliver a 500 gallon tank because I planned to install a home generator, they refused saying it was to difficult.

It would have been a simple drop. THEN, refused to pick up their tank after I switched companies (STARTEX Propane company is great) It took nine months for them to come get the tank, but only after many many phone calls. I was billed for the rental on the tank they refused to come get. After finally getting the local office (Clifton) (Mary) to get the tank picked up I still was billed.

A problem with the tank caused 7% of the gas to leak out. Mary refused to reimburse me for that 7%. Finally got the billing straightened (exasperation) I was owed for 5% remaining propane in the tank. I did finally receive the refund for the 5% which was $35, but the next month I received a bill for the $35 refund I was sent.

Still waiting to see if this ever ends.

NEVER, NEVER EVER USE AMERIGAS. THEY ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST PAIN IN THE *** COMPANIES TO DEAL WITH.

Comments

Each state has a propane board. Although propane is unregulated, you can be certain to get to the right person if you call your state's board and ask for the Amerigas representative's number for your area. I did this Tuesday and had my problem resolved within 24 hours.

Amerigas Reviews