145 W Main St, Chester, NJ 07930, USA

My propane stopped working last night even though I have 200 gallons in the tank. When I call with an emergency I have to wait 15-20 minutes at least to get an operator and then there was nothing they could do.

The local office is closed and they decided to have no trucks on the road today. I have been out today and the roads are completely clear. They will not revisit the decision and won't tell me when they will come out and fix my heat. So, my family sits in a house that is at 45 degrees and they don't care.

They can't get anyone out to my house and won't even try.

I don't know whether my heat will be fixed tomorrow, or later this week or next week. The decision to not have their trucks on the road seems to have been made many hours ago and they haven't considered changing it even though the snow is all melting.

A complete disgrace as they let my family freeze with no understanding of when it will end!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Heater Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Inability to handle an emergency.

Comments

Tell them you smell a leak and they have to come out. ASAP No matter how much fuel you have. Company policy!!!

Call them back and tell them you smell a leak. No matter how much fuel you have.

Then they have to come !!!

No matter what. It's company policy