Cleveland, Ohio

I have been trying for a week to pay my bill online with a credit card. Amerigas has the worst online bill pay.

It doesn't work half the time. I tried to call their 24 hour 7 days a week phone payment center, and I got a recording saying their offices were closed! Now they will say my payment is overdue, and I won't get a delivery before winter sets in! Last winter I went 3 weeks without heat because of them!

They kept giving me the run around!

I guess I should switch companies? Up your customer service, Amerigas!!!

Comments

Called 2x's, rude CSR (Kelly) at the Grafton office, keeps cutting me off on the phone, claims guy came out and said my tank had 80% (had 80% when it was filled in 2010, don't use alot) would not listen to me that, that could not be...I used gas in 2 years, maybe not much, but my reading states 30%. Called to complain to Val- officie manger, never returned my call...will start going up the chain then will dump Amerigas once and for all! Don't use them their people are RUDE!

What a surprise that anything related to Amerigas can't even keep location straight! :(

I have NEVER encountered such *** service as I have with Amerigas. I pay all bills on time; this one, however, is IMPOSSIBLE.

Every time I login, it's the same story--even when I know all my "supposed" numbers.

They need to do something. It's exhausting and I don't have time for this kind of inefficiency.

I understand your frustration. I have tried to go through the site that says 'online bill pay' and can never get through.

Luckily, I seem to be able to access bill pay through the monthly email they send. Good luck!!