Moved out of a rented house in 2003, have been charged for tank rental for past 5 years even though the house has been converted to electric amerigas still has not removed the tanks that have been disconnected and trespassing on property.2007 told i would no longer be contacted by amerigas. just received another bill

called wyandanch office shaniqua got nasty with me .

called customer service steve operator # 4647 told me i was an *** and switched me to corprate jay #4678 who left me on hold for 1hour and disconnected call would like to sue for harassment. any lawyers looking for pro bono case?

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 22, 2008.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Also bad service from Amerigas Windanch, ran out of gas and would not deliver for a week.

They wanted $100 for emergency service to come in 3 days....no hot water.

So rude and nasty on the phone!!