We have been Amerigas customers for years. We have gas heat, cooking and water heater.

We can no longer afford to use the heat since my husband became disabled, therefore our usage has gone down to about 200 gallons a year and since we use less than 300 gals. they say they have to charge us 80 cents more per gallon. What would they do if they went to the gas station & only bought 10 gallons & were told their price would be more per gallon than if they had bought 20 gallons.

This is unfair to charge depending on the amount you use.

What about conserving to cut down on this so called global warming.

C.J in VA

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 24, 2009.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

They never come when they say. ask for fill up and never made the list for fill up had to call three times.

The gage on my tank was broken and still is for 3 years.Found a new company called Amerigas to pick up tanks. I am still waiting. we only use gas for so our price was $2.8o Higher than any other companys higest price. These are the facts make your own judgement call.

Now some Amerigas person will say i am full of you know what.

These are the facts. They are one sorry company I feel for the people in there company who do care, but don't believe there are any.

The first person to comment iblevinu2 works for Amerigas

iblevinu2

Let's get real about your 12 month consumption,although I do feel bad about your situation. 200 gallons is quite a low useage for a 12 month period.

If you truly use that little gas for all your household energy needs. You should have a 500 gallon tank and if your situation is as bad as you say ,you should apply for assistance,such as HEAP.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #97622

Contact the Federal Trade Commission. I just sent them a complaint.

Amerigas came and removed the gas from inground tank that I had already paid them for.

Also contact the Attorney General's office and file a complaint. It doesn't cost you anything.

Propane gas is unregulated and Amerigas thinks that they can do anything to anybody.