What is going on with your company? Seems many propane companies in the grand traverse area know about Amerigas.

They seem to be getting some of your business. I wonder why that is???? We sent a check it was cashed on Jan.6th we are at 10% Ihave never seen such poor service ! Maybe if its to busy you need to get out of the business!!!!

Thanks for reading my complaint.

I feel Amerigas needs to step up to the plate and better their customer service. we called customer service but got no satisfaction they can,t tell you anything.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 12, 2011.

Comments

If you call and do you check payment over the phone, it is free, and your order is placed that day. If you mail in a check, you wait for the mail to del, then the check to post and clear.

If you are in need of fuel, the most logical thing would be to call and do your payment. Try that next time and I bet you have better luck!

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Not being funny but they really don't know anything all across the country they work employees like worse then dogs and they have no idea what the he ll they are doing they've been nothing but liars to me and my wife and here we sit cold why don't you ask the driver next time how long he's worked that day either he's lying or you'll be shocked