Just because someone can answer the phone, doesn't mean they should.The women in the Placerville office.

. .Tanya or something like it, was one of the worse customer service representatives I've encountered. After 8 days of waiting for gas to be delivered I called the office to ask when I was scheduled for delivery. She couldn't give me a date.

When I asked if she could contact my driver, she flatly said "no". I told her in the past I was able to tell my driver that my tank was getting low and with more cold weather (20-30 degree) coming in, I needed gas. Again she said "no". She did tell me I could always wave down a driver, if I saw them, my response was that I didn't think that was my job.

They are so many other ways she could have answered and kept me as a customer. For example: she could have said, let me see what I can do and I'll call you back. Even if she knew that she couldn't make a difference, just letting me know that she would try would have been better than a flat "no". When I called the next time to order gas, I believe I was talking to the same person, Tanya, I told her that my last experience was really bad, she glossed right over it and went on with the ordering process.

Her response should have been, "I'm very sorry you had a bad experience" "how could we have handled that better?" No --she didn't want any part of that.At that point I knew I needed a better, more customer friendly company.

Review about: Amerigas Customer Care.

I didn't like: Current customer service representative.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments