1.9
Additional Fees

I understand that you recently merged with Ikard Gas.my mother did business with Ikard for years and she recently passed away.

I let them know of her passing and asked that a name change be done on her account. They told me i had to sign up for service as a new customer and i needed to go thru all the inspections even though service has not ceased. Last month (February) i sent a check for $200.00 to have tank filled and i had a $70.00 credit on my account. But i used my mom's old account number on check.

Instead of checking where this deliver should go they just deposited my check and left it as that. Last saturday my tank went to zero. I didn't check on the delivery because we've done business with them for years. Why they didn't check on the accounts or call and ask, my phone number was on the check, i don't know.

They would not give me a specific delivery date, nobody is there all the time. I cancelled my account and requested by money be returned. @Gallup, N.

Mex.office.

Review about: Amerigas Account.

Preferred solution: just letting you know of bad service.

I didn't like: Billing customer services.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments