my situation is with the Amerigas on Julian R Allsbrook Hwy in Weldon. They were scheduled to come to my residence, they did show.

The gentleman that attempted to deliver the gas did an assessment of the property. Lucky the owner was on site as he advised that he would need to reinstall all new pipes. The owner denied the work order. Now begins my nightmare, I called Amerigas to get a refund as no work was done nor gas delivered.

Initially I spoke to Brittany, she was very short and her tone didn't seem to want to help me get my money back. She told me that I needed Michelle, who was on vacation for another week. I then asked if I could speak to a supervisor, I was then told that Jeremiah Pendergrass the supervisor was also out of the office on vacation. I then asked if I would be allowed to speak to someone that could help me.

Brittany continued to be rude and aggressive while telling me that it would take 30 days to get my money back. I just don't understand why or how a company would need to hold my money for 30 days. I did advise Brittany that I would be writing reviews on them and her attitude nor demeanor changed. I guess Amerigas doesn't care about bad reviews or its customers.

How can a company let all its decision makers go on vacation at the same time.....they don't. This was Brittany and bad customer service taking advantage of me.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Return policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 20.

Comments