AmeriGas Phone Numbers and Emails

fb@amerigas.com
Facebook
customerfirstfran@amerigas.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

AmeriGas Customer Service Overview

• AmeriGas Customer Service is rated at 1.2 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    69% phone 31% email
  • The best phone number to call AmeriGas is 8004274968. 88% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 5 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as AmeriGas may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact AmeriGas Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 427-4968
Total calls: 522 Issues resolved: 26 Last call: May 26, 2024

The AmeriGas Customer Service Phone Number is (800) 427-4968, accessible nationwide. Dialing this number connects you directly to their service center, where representatives are available to address various inquiries and concerns. It's essential to be aware that local office hours may differ, and while phone payments are usually accommodated, certain services may require calling during specific hours for optimal service.
For immediate assistance, especially regarding urgent matters like emergency deliveries or system repairs, contacting the service center outside of regular AmeriGas Customer Service hours could be advantageous.

The designated email contact for AmeriGas is customerfirstfran@amerigas.com. Their customer service team regularly monitors AmeriGas Email channel, aiming to offer timely and supportive replies to all inquiries. While not as immediate as live support, email correspondence serves as a convenient method to document and keep a record of interactions with the company.
For effective email composition, it's advisable to employ a clear subject line and offer as much pertinent information as possible. This includes details about the account, the nature of inquiry, and any specific challenges. By adhering to these guidelines, you enhance the likelihood of receiving a prompt and accurate response from AmeriGas Corporate Officers.

AmeriGas Corporate Officers resides at 460 North Gulph Road, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406, USA. Here, pivotal strategic decisions are formulated, and administrative tasks are centralized. However, for addressing customer service matters, it's often more expedient to utilize their dedicated phone lines or email contacts rather than physically visiting the office, unless it's imperative for a formal grievance or substantial issue.
While visiting the corporate office might be pertinent for significant concerns like business collaborations or major policy deliberations, the phone and email support avenues are typically swifter and more responsive for general AmeriGas Contact customer inquiries.

AmeriGas customer service operates Monday through Friday, from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST), and Saturdays, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
For prompt assistance, it's recommended to contact them within these specified hours. Outside of this timeframe, you can utilize various self-service options via the MyAmeriGas online portal to manage your account, view your bill, or request a delivery. Alternatively, you can reach out via email to customerfirstfran@amerigas.com for AmeriGas Contact support, although response times may be longer compared to phone calls.

PissedConsumer Club

King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
United States

AmeriGas Customer Service Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Hugo M Juz
Beware: AmeriGas.com - A Nightmare in Customer Service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I wish I could give AmeriGas.com zero stars for their abysmal service. Where do I even begin?

Let's start with their predatory business practices. It's like they have a playbook on how to squeeze every last penny out of their customers. From undisclosed fees to sudden price hikes, dealing with AmeriGas.com is like navigating a minefield of financial traps.
But the nightmare doesn't end there. Oh no, let's talk about their customer service or lack thereof.

You'd think that in this day and age, a company as big as AmeriGas.com would have their act together when it comes to customer support. Think again. Trying to get a hold of someone who speaks fluent English and actually understands your issue is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
And don't even get me started on their overseas customer service. It's as if they've outsourced their entire support team to another dimension where customer satisfaction doesn't exist.

When you finally do manage to reach someone, good luck getting a resolution that's anything other than a false promise. They'll tell you they've solved the problem, but lo and behold, it's still there, lurking in the shadows, ready to strike again.
And let's not forget about their penchant for hidden fees. Just when you think you've paid everything off, surprise! Here comes another charge, conveniently tucked away in the fine print of your contract.

It's like playing a never-ending game of financial whack-a-mole.
In conclusion, steer clear of AmeriGas.com unless you enjoy being taken for a ride.

Their predatory business practices, terrible overseas customer service, false resolution claims, undisclosed fees, and the impossibility of speaking to a competent human being are enough to drive anyone to the brink of insanity. Save yourself the headache and find a propane provider that actually values its customers.

Guest-5741076
Price Gouging, Poor Customer Service,
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I had Amerigas when I first purchased my home. They sent out renewal contracts with high prices and a 3 year term so I did not renew.

Upon cancellation, I was charged with early termination which was false, a tank pick up fee of almost 300. They are trying to hold customer's hostage with outrageous fees, I began calling in October of last year to let them know the billing was incorrect. I have 22 pages of notes with customer service to fix this. They finally agreed in Jan 2024 to close my account and zero the balance.

I got this in writing yet they are now saying they have no notes on this and have sent me to collections! I have spent 6 months and at least 15 phone calls to have this corrected.

Each phone call they say it will be escalated and fixed but it never happens. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Guest-5567222
Complaint can't get gas delivered AGAIN!!!

I have been a customer for over 25 yrs and was a happy camper until you guys closed all your local offices.Now it takes an act of congress to get any action on any complaint when before all one had to do is stop by the local office.
For 25 years your trucks have been up and down my driveway when l called for gas and have never had a problem.Since you closed your local offices and hired new people to run the routes it is a fight to get them to deliver gas because your new driver keeps saying the drive is to soft??? Havent been to soft for 23 yrs but all of a sudden it is???lm about fed up with this crap and l WILL CANCEL your service next time l need gas and l get an e-mail from you that says he cant deliver because the drive is to soft.You have a 4 wheel drive truck in Dundee so for Gods sake driver read the order invoice which clearly stated a 4 wheel drive truck was needed.Lt has not been needed for 23 or so years, but is now necessary according to the route driver.
This is the second time this has happened in the last year or so but as l stated before l simply wont put up with the aggravation again.

Guest-5504997
Urgent Complaint Regarding Amerigas Service

Subject: Urgent Complaint Regarding Amerigas Service
Dear Amerigas Customer Service,
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the service provided by Amerigas, particularly during a critical time for my family.
We have been loyal customers since May 2023 when we moved to our house in the Apple Grove community in Stafford, VA.

However, I must bring to your attention the appalling experience we had in December 2023.
On December 20th, my wife reported a gas smell, prompting me to order a propane delivery of 200 gallons for around $800, as our tank level was at 10%. Given the urgency, I scheduled the delivery between December 20th-22nd. My wife, who was late in labor, had to undergo a Caesarian section, and we ended up staying at the hospital.
On December 21st, I contacted Amerigas to check on the delivery update, anticipating our discharge on the 22nd. The representative assured me of a Friday delivery and clarified that I didn't need to be home for it.
However, upon delivery, I received a text stating that the gas was turned off because I wasn't present.
Despite explaining our situation a newborn, a mother recovering from a C-section, and a 5-year-old Amerigas couldn't guarantee immediate assistance, forcing us to spend our Christmas holidays in a hotel.
The situation worsened when, on the 26th, the technician closed the work order without turning on the gas, resulting in further delays.

After numerous calls, we eventually got the gas turned on on the 27th after they failed us again on the 26th, resulting in another hotel stay.

To our surprise, we were presented with a service bill of $319, which I find completely unreasonable.
I demand, at the very least, a refund for the service charge and reimbursement for the hotel bills incurred due to Amerigas's negligence. If this matter is not promptly addressed, I am prepared to take the necessary actions, including reporting the incident to the Better Business Bureau.
I trust that Amerigas will take this complaint seriously and resolve the matter promptly.
Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely,
Bright Addo (Home owner) and Customer of Amerigas
3 Barnum Drive
Stafford VA 22556
Tel 571-275-****

How Good is AmeriGas's Customer Service?

Cylas Caw
Cylas Caw
Feels Disappointed | Feb 04, 2024

Not pleased you cannot speak with someone who speaks good english.Tryed calling 5 times in one day same results.I have been a customer for over 20 years never had such bad customer service until now. I am about ready to switch gas company.

Jazlynn Ybx
Jazlynn Ybx
Feels Disappointed | Jan 24, 2024

I haven’t reached them… not sure they exist

Marjie Urr
Marjie Urr
Feels Disappointed | Dec 22, 2023

Filling service is good, price is high, website sucks and customer service sucks

Adreonna Kgm

It’s been awful

Tiera See
Tiera See
Feels Disappointed | Dec 27, 2022

Terrible service. Could not get any help. I need a propane delivery.

Summary of AmeriGas Customer Service Calls

13% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call AmeriGas?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Pay bill”
  • Billing issues
  • “Billing”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need to talk to a human being”
  • “Concern with gas tank”
  • “Cannot get a tank refill after numerous request.”

Staff Question:

• “I need retailers service”
  • “Need service for stove installation”
  • “New service request”

Account Question:

• “I wan to set up a new account”
  • “Account number”
  • “Reset my account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “You did not reconnect the valves”
  • “My propane gas is not working”
  • “Employee insurance”

Employment Question:

• “For my job and salary”
  • “One of your employees has expired died had a 401k I need to contact number”
  • “Payroll”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need fireplace ligs”
  • “Propane exchange tanks not working”
  • “Propane exchange tanks not working no stores have any full bottles”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel auto pay”
  • “Cancel an appointment”
  • I need to cancel my service with Amerigas.

Refund Question:

• “Refund not received after 8 weeks.”

Cards Question:

• “Trying to change card”

Other Question:

• “Nuevo servicio”
  • “Wanting to truck PROPANE for you guys”
  • “Sick of getting the run around”

About