1.2
Additional Fees

Purchased a home in Idyllwild, Ca. the previous owner had contracted with Amerigas.

The tank was leased and therefore I assumed the contract. I should have changed at the time I moved in. The gas that had been paid for by the previous owner, 75 gallons, was in the tank. When the Amerigas rep came out to start our service, they carged me for the gas that was in the tank (Double Charge).

The rep examined the gas devices in the house, including the water heater. When I ran low, I called and they quoted me 7-10 days for service. I told them that I did not think I had enough gas to get me through 10 days. They said, in a very condescending tone, "It is the responsibility of the home owner to contact us in a timely manner, sorry".

This happend twice. I realized that, either someone was stealing gas or I had a leak. The new service, So Cal Propane, did find a dangerous leak in the water heater that the previous service, AMERIGAS, missed.

WE were literally sitting on a bomb below our living room. DO NOT USE AMERIGAS - THEY DON'T GIVE A *** !!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Comments