Amerigas made me pay up front, did not deliver when they said they would, then did not give me all my propane and charged me more per gallon in one of my tanks than quoted.Now I have waited over a month to get my refund and I can't even get a supervisor to call me back.

My credit card number was given to a rep so supposedly they could give me the refund, and i am still waiting.This is the worst customer service I have ever received from any company and they should be not be allowed to continue in business.

Review about: Amerigas Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.