Farmingville, New York

Arrogant, hard to deal with company. I called for a fill up, the earliest date they could get to me was almost a month later.

If I wanted it before that, I'd have to pay a ransom of $150.00!! They missed 3 consecutive delivery appointments and I ran out of gas. Then, they charged me for the mandatory leak test for all out of gas deliveries !!

The bunch of old woman working in the office are overwhelmed at the simplest question.

Amerigas acts like they are doing you a favor by taking your money. I would pay twice as much to any other company that would give me service, not treat me like I should expect to get phucked.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Ferral gas guarantees within 3 days and matches anyone's price.

Amerigas Reviews