1.4
Additional Fees

Been with them for several years,buy my propane in bulk,always pay on time and they tried to price gouge me.Bad mistake! Trying to charge me $1 more per gallon and then give me some BS excuse.I canecel my service and they say they don't refund for what's left in tanks.No problem!

Ran them down to empty in -10 degrees weather with the help of some kerosene.Told them come pick up their tanks,they do and send me a bill for $60.Isn't it your job to come get your tanks? You're not getting a dime from me and if you do it will be $1 a month for 5 years.Compete joke of a company!!

Review about: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

h.kitchener

You don't say what the $60 charge was for but I assume it was a charge for picking up the tank. I have never heard of a company not paying you for the propane remaining in a tank they are picking up after you discontinue service, but then I took the opportunity to go to natural gas years ago and know not what current practices are.

As for their apparent pickup charge, just ignore it. A phrase involving pounding sand comes to mind.

to h.kitchener #1422814

Yes the fee was for the pickup of their tanks which were already disconnected .That's exactly what I intend to do.Everytime I get the bill it goes right to the shredder