1817 River Rd, North Little Rock, AR 72114

Called Amerigas to fill a 500gal tank. They advised being a new customer I had have to pay the full amount up front.

Not a problem paid $620.38 that day. I am told they will send someone out for a leak test and to put a couple gallons in my tank to get through the weekend. Someone shows up the next day leak test passes and 2 gals are dropped in tank not nearly enough to have hott water much less heat. I contunie to call waiting for my propane to be delieverred 4 days later I am informed I still am not sheculded on a route and they are not certain when I will be!!!

Why would you take my money without putting me on a route?!? I call the main office and throught this process I finally recieve my gas almost 7 days after I have paid in full! After my tank is filled I am owed $236. I request a refund for that amount as I will not be doing bussiness with this company again.

One month later I still have not recieved my refund! Continue to call and conitue to be given the run around! I would not reccomend this company period! It should not be this hard to get somthing you've paid for or money that is owed to you.

They drug their feet throught this entire delivery process! And are doing the same with my refund!

I had to stay on top of them to even get my delivery! Highly agervated I will gladly pay higher rates for a company with better service!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I just want my refund so I can move on with a different company.

Comments