Traverse City, Michigan

In August I found out they were charging me $1.00 more per gallon than another company so I called them to discuss. Someone was supposed to call me back, after 3 wks I called again, after 45 mins on hold they told me someone called and left a message on my cell phone-a lie of course-I checked all my calls. I told them to empty the tank and remove, 3 wks later without a word, I went to their office and complained, they had me complete a waiver so they could get if I was not home, well it has been another 3 wks and still nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Comments

Thank you for your response - Amerigas - but someone from your local office has finally taken care of all this - the tank was picked up yesterday, now I will see how long to get the refunds on the fuel and lock in charge

Hi Mamuzz73! We're sorry to read about your issues with service and difficulties getting through to us on the phone. Please email your account details to customerfirstfran@amerigas.com and we'll see how we can help!

Ferrell is also about to put themselves out of business. Do a little reading on the subject.

To - You'reAFaggot

Well I guess your name says it all. I am a 60 year old widow, and do know how to use my cell phone. I also do not live in a trailer park - I live in a 3500 sq ft home and use about $5000-$6000 worth of propane a year. It is very apparent who is ignorant.

To-Question - the $1.00 less per gallon is what they wanted to charge me this year, when I did speak with someone, they said they could reduce my rate by $0.50 per gallon, but Ferrell is still cheaper and their lock is fee is about 1/3 of what Amerigas wanted.

Do you honestly think Amerigas cares about you enough to bother making up a lie? What possible reason do they have to tell you they called if they didn't?

You're obviously an impatient, ignorant ***, so it's not surprising that you haven't figured out how to work the voicemail on your new fangled cell phone yet. You probably use 100 gallons a year but think you're king of the trailer park when you call Amerigas. You're a drop in the bucket, not even worth expending the energy to lie to.

Yet you think you're so important that everyone is shaking in their boots when you call and afraid to tell the truth. Wow, get over yourself.

Is the $1.00 less per gallon there intial price or current customer rate?

Amerigas Reviews