The story begins late last week..I called to get a refill on my fuel..

I was told my acct was disconnected and I owed a 60 dollar disconnect fee. After sitting on the phone with a cust service rep and a senior rep I was informed my account was accidently taken off the system instead of my neighbor who indeed cancelled her amerigas and went with Corrigan.. they told me they couldnt do the fuel order until this acct was situated. So I waited..

then yesterday I get a call stating they could do my fuel order and deliver same day.. I called back and was told once again to call back tomorrow(that would be today) and they could do a delivery. I talked to a rep and was told there is no way a delivery could be scheduled today.. and the rep lied to me..

her exact words.. he lied to me lol.. I was told to pay them 450 dollars oh and a 200 next day delivery fee if i wanted them to come tomorrow.. even though they promised me they would fix this.

How is it my fault and why should I pay that 200 dollars? Now I know why my neighbor went with Corrigan.. so now I am back to where I started.

a tank at 5-10 percent and a winter storm coming..fantastic ..

Review about: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

My name is Fran and I work with AmeriGas.We are sorry to hear about your issues with billing and would like to help.

At your convenience, please contact me directly via email at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you with this issue. To better assist you, please provide your AmeriGas customer number, phone number or the address and zip code where your propane tank is located.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.