137 Mullen Dr, Walton, KY 41094

2 years ago i bought a house that had amerigas for 2 fireplaces when we took over there was 33% in tank. I was informed they wouldn't do a fill until a tech checked all the lines etc in the house and made sure the fireplaces were working correctly.

tech came out got upstairs unit working but could not get down stairs unit to work and said he would have to install a new 2 way regulator. couple weeks passed i called they knew nothing about the regulator and said they would check with the service tech and have him call me between 1 and 3 weeks later no calls and no regulator i did how ever receive a bill for 3 or 400 dollars for a tank fill. when i called they explained i had to pay for the 33% that was in the tank. keep in mind the previous owner paid for the tank fill and was given around 80 bucks back to credit for what was left do basically they charged us both for full tank fills, i paid it and told them to come get the tank i didn't want their service and was informed it would cost about $275 for them to drain it and they would issue me a credit.

we kept the tank to use till empty. fast forward 2 yrs to today 9/17/19 still same amount in tank still no regulator and fireplace downstairs still not working, they sent a driver in while i was at work who filled the tank without my knowledge cost is close to 600. they are charging almost $ 5 a gallon I won't pay.

and for those saying i probably signed up for automatic filll up i don't believe i did and if i had why didn't anyone fill it last year, 2 and a half years or so and only filled now? i don't think so

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: come take the tank and not charge me for removal .

Amerigas Cons: Too many to list.

• Amerigas Price Gouging